Thank you Veterans!

Join with Veteran Benefits

Ease your transition from military to civilian life with a professional license from Healing Hands Massage Institute. If you have already applied and received your Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Affairs office, please fill out our form by clicking below. Otherwise, please read further to learn how you can enroll in HHMI with Veterans benefits!
Veterans Grouped Together
step one

Contact and Apply

Explore the Gi Bill® chapters below, and once you know which bill is right for you, apply on the Veterans Affairs website You can also learn more by visiting:

What Happens After I Apply?

The Veterans Administration processing time for an application typically take 30 days. Please verify all information on your application before submitting. You cannot make changes to your application once submitted, but if you have additional questions, please call(888) 442-4551.

step two


While you wait for the Veterans Affairs office to process your application, come take a tour of Healing Hands Massage Institute and learn about the amazing programs we offer to students, or come experience what a true massage feels like here at HHMI. Schedule a time to come and meet us either at[email protected] or by calling972-234-4224.

Certificate of Eligibility

Once the Veterans Affairs office has accepted your application, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility. In order for Healing Hands to accept your Veteran Benefits, you must bring your COE to our school. This form verifies that funds for school are pending, even if delayed.

step three


Once you have been approved by the Veterans Affairs office, you must bring your COE form and any other transcripts from past schools you have attended in order to continue the enrollment procedure at Healing Hands Massage Institute.

Fill Out our Form

Are you ready to take the next step towards your massage therapy career? Fill out the form here so we can get in touch with you about our current veterans plans. You may also contact us via phone if you would like to schedule a tour or learn more information about the school.

Need Help?

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at